With only ten weeks left in 2019, cybersecurity teams are looking ahead to changes in the upcoming year.
Companies can no longer be protected by data breaches or cybersecurity hacks with disconnected tools, a manual process or limited team members. Businesses need to shift the way they treat these threats by approaching it in a smarter and safer way. New automation technology will be able to complete most of the day-to-day tasks, leaving your staff to focus on more high- priority events.
According to a CSO article, your company will rely on the following four tactics when it comes to updating your cybersecurity technology infrastructure in 2020:
- Cybersecurity Platforms
- Some businesses will no longer practice the best-of-breed point tools of cybersecurity platforms that featured five tightly coupled components. Instead, companies will focus on single vendor platforms that will allow for better integrations, vendor partnerships and streamlined operations.
- Central Cloud-Based Management
- The idea of elastic cloud gateways will emerge in 2020. This multi-channel and multi-mode cloud can deliver security gateways that are built on a globally distributed microservices platform. This means that more of the behind the scenes aspects of cybersecurity will move to the cloud, while hardware and software-based security controls will be managed by security switches.
- SOAPA Engines
- Scalable security operations and analytics will help bring SIEM and other security analytics tools into the industry’s mainstream. This will help improve security decisions when it comes to threats, data vulnerability and risk management data. SOC tools will also become beneficial as users will be able to use displays like VR, large plasma screens and various mobile devices for different skill sets.
- Automation and Service Products
- Automation will takeover many day-to-day security operations, which will allow security teams to focus on protecting the business’ data. , In order to ensure the security of these new automated tasks, Zero-Trust frameworks will become more commonplace in cybersecurity infrastructures.
As new threats in massive data breaches and cybersecurity attacks create critical infrastructure interruptions to businesses, our security services make life simpler for CIOs. At MDL Technology, your company’s security is our number one concern. By offering services such as 24/7 support, network monitoring and offsite data backups, we help ensure that you don’t need to stress about private information becoming public. Learn more about the services we offer by visiting our website.