As the business world turns increasingly digital, efficiency and security are top-of-mind.
Cybersecurity automation are being adopted at small and large companies, thus allowing cybersecurity teams to focus on more complex activities.
With digital technologies advancing within companies, it’s more important than ever that these businesses are protected. Cyber attacks have increased due to companies striving higher in digital processes. Automating cybersecurity processes helps to cover all gaps while maintaining (and even increasing) the company’s efficiency.
Many companies are already using automation products like security automation and orchestration (SOAR) and robotic process automation (RPA), along with custom- developed software and code.
These two automated approaches help collect intelligence by working together with an enterprise instrumentation. SOAR products arrange activities between security tools and certain automation activities related to identified threats, making this product purposeful. A more broader set of automation tool is RPA, which allows a wide range of processes to automated.
By adopting cybersecurity automation, team members will be able to improve the organizational risk point of view by critical, creative and technical work. With basic processes taken care of by automation, cybersecurity team members can turn their attention to other key areas, including:
- Engineering and Architecture
- Including zero trust and cyber hygiene into companies strategies will benefit the cybersecurity team.
- Remediation Activities
- Increased insight into the enterprise environment from automated processes will inform technical and mission teams on critical defects, resulting in fewer vulnerabilities overall.
- Automation Development and Engineering
- Own resources related to ongoing and iterative automation design and implementation will benefit Cybersecurity’s automation program.
Ultimately, cybersecurity automation can help businesses safely grow their digital footprints while maintaining security and efficiency.
At MDL Technology, your company’s security is our number one concern. With services such as 24/7 help desk support and disaster recovery, we can keep your company’s computers safe from malware. Learn more about the services we offer by visiting our website: https://bit.ly/2ef2lbF.